WELCOME!


The Basics: I am a single Dad. I have sole custody. My son has profound hearing loss. He has an awesome pair of hearing aids. We both know a lot of sign language. I work at the Single Parent Resource Centre. We like reading and video games, and nature and movies. I wish I could've marched with Martin Luther King Jr. and I wish I could've seen Stevie Ray Vaughan in concert.
If you have a perspective; an informed opinion or just a question, I'd be happy to hear from you: tmichealt@hotmail.com
Namaste

Friday, May 3, 2013

The power of being

Did you know that you are special? Do you realize your worth?
Your power is aimed at you not through you. When things get rough, its not just a matter of letting go of the past. You can only take what you've learned and use what you're going through to forge ahead. Your power always becomes tangible, to you and to others, when you move forward with intention.
Your kids see it.
Now you try and see it.
Your kids are mirrors and what you see is you. When you move gracefully, they will too.
Try it. You are not "only" you, you are the universe - contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment